PETL-7060 is an IP-based Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) I/O module with digital I/O functions. It supports Modbus TCP and communicates over Ethernet. Being able to communicate over Modbus TCP makes it easy for PETL-7060 to integrate with HMI and SCADA software, as well as other PLC's and I/O's. Based on the success of our PET-7000 series, the PETL-7000 series Ethernet I/O modules also has built-in web server and web HMI, which allows easy configuration on a regular web browser. The PETL-7060 also supports digital I/O, such as wet contact (sink, source) digital input and power relay digital output. The module also supports Digital Input to Digital Output pair-connection via Ethernet. After the configuration, the PETL-7060 can poll the status of the local digital input channels and continuously write to a remote digital output device over Modbus TCP network.
The PETL-7060 is equipped with dual watchdog: CPU watchdog and host watchdog. The CPU watchdog automatically resets itself when the built-in firmware goes wrong. The host watchdog monitors the host controller (PC or PLC), and the output of the module can go to predefined state (safe value) when the host fails. It comes with two removable terminal block connectors for easy wiring, and features a powerful 32-bit ARM MCU to handle efficient network trafficking. The PETL-7060 PoE digital I/O module offers true IEEE 802.3af-compliant (classification, Class 1) Power over Ethernet (PoE) using a standard category 5 Ethernet cable to receive power from a PoE switch like the NS-205PSE. When there is no PoE switch on site, the PETL-7060 can also take power input from DC adapters.
- Cost-effective Ethernet I/O modules (Modbus TCP/UDP slave)
- Contains a 32-bit MCU that efficiently handles network traffic
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, RJ-45 x1 (Auto-negotiating, Auto MDI/MDIX, LED Indicator)
- Includes redundant power inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC input
- Supports TCP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, BOOTP and TFTP protocols
- Supports UDP responder for device discovery
- Supports web configuration and firmware update via Ethernet
- Various digital input and output types
- Supports latched DI and 32-bit high-speed counter functions
- Supports I/O pair-connection through the Ethernet
- Dual-watchdog with power-on and safe value
- DIN-rail mountable
- RoHS compliant with no Halogen
- Made from fire retardant materials (UL94-V0 Level)
- Low power consumption (about 1.7 Watts)
- Factory , Building and Machine Automation
- Remote Diagnosis and Maintenance
- Testing Equipment
|Ethernet Port||10/100 Base-TX, 8-Pin RJ-45 x1,
(Auto-negotiating, Auto-MDI/MDIX, LED indicator)
PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1)
|L3||10/100 M indicator|
|Dimensions||123 mm x 72 mm x 35 mm|
|Installation||DIN-Rail or Wall mounting|
|Operating Temperature||-25 °C ~ +75 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 °C ~ +80 °C|
|Humidity||10 ~ 90 % RH, non-condensing|
|Power Input||PoE: IEEE 802.3af, Class 1
Terminal block: +12 ~ 48 VDC (non-regulated)
|Power Consumption||0.06 A @ 24 VDC Max|
|Input Type (Device)||Wet Contact (Sink, Source)|
|On Voltage Level||-+10 VDC ~ +50 VDC|
|Off Voltage Level||+4 VDC max.|
|Input Impedance||10 k Ohm|
|Counters||Max. Count: 4,294,967,285 (32 bits)|
|Max. Input Frequency: 3.5 kHz (without filter)|
|Min. Pulse Width: 0.15 ms|
|Overvoltage Protection||+70 VDC|
|Output Type (Module)||Power Relay, Form A (SPST N.O.)|
|Output Voltage Range||250 VAC/30 VDC|
|Max. Load Current||5.0 A/channel at 25 °C|
|Operate Time||6 ms|
|Release Time||3 ms|
|VED||5 A 250 VAC 30,000 ops (10 ops/minute) at 75 °C|
|5 A 30 VDC 70,000 ops (10 ops/minute) at 75 °C|
|UL||5 A 250 VAC/30 VDC 6,000 ops|
|3 A 250 VAC/30 VDC 100,000 ops|
|Mechanical Life||20,000,000 ops. At no load (300 ops./ minute)|
|Output Isolation||3750 Vrms|
48V , 0.52A, 25 W Po...
The I-3625-ENC IP66 ...
Small Industrial Enc...
Unmanaged 5-Port Ind...
Unmanaged 5-Port Ind...
5-port Industrial Un...