NS-205 - Unmanaged 5-Port Industrial Ethernet Switch with Din Rail Mount
Unmanaged 5-Port Industrial Ethernet Switch with Din Rail Mount. Each port supports 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation and plug-and-play. Durable for harsh industrial environments and compact for use in control panels. Supports operating temperature -40 ~ +75°C (-40F ~ 167F).
The NS-205 is a compact, robust and durable 5-port industrial Ethernet switch. It has 5 Ethernet switching ports that support 10/100 Base-TX, with 10/100M auto-negotiation and an auto MDI/MDI-X function. It is very easy to use with plug-and-play. Through its 5 ports it can connect with 5 workstations and automatically switch the transmission speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps) for corresponding connections. The flow control mechanism is also negotiated. There is activity/link/data rate LED indicators for each port, which makes it easy to trouble-shoot. Port connectors are shielded RJ-45. It contains "soft start" function with overload protection and high-low voltage protection.
Compact and Durable to Work in Harsh Industrial Environments
The din rail mount allows it to be mounted on a din rail in control panels. The NS-205 is designed to operate in a wide range of temperatures to work in harsh industrial environment.
- 5 Unmanaged 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Ports
- EASY-TO-USE: Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover for Plug-and-Play
- FAST SPEED: Each Port Supports 10/100 Mbps Speed Auto Negotiation
- Store-and-Forward Architecture for Fast Processing
- ROBUST AND DURABLE: Can Be Used in Extreme Industrial Environments.
- Supports a Wide Range of Operating Temperatures from -40C ~ +75C (-40F ~ 167F).
- EASY TO MOUNT: Din Rail Mountable - Can Easily Fit in Control Panels.
- MORE PROTECTION: Reverse Polarity Protection, Frame Ground for EMS Protection
- Full Duplex IEEE 802.3x and Half Duplex Back Pressure Flow Control
- Integrated Look-up Engine with Dedicated 1024 Unicast MAC Addresses.
- VERY LOW FAILURE RATE: Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) = 438,000 hours (Temperature is 25 °)
- Supports +10 ~ +30 VDC Power Input
Reference & Support
Din-Rail Mounting Br...
8-Port Industrial 10...
Modbus TCP based Ana...
8-channel Voltage In...
24V , 0.2A 4.8W Powe...
24V , 1.7A 40.8W Pow...
24V , 1A 24W Power S...
Reviews - Write a Review - Sort by - Newest - Oldest - Highest Rated - Lowest Rated
Brandon - 5 / 5
Good switch for in a cabinet, din mount, modestly priced! ICP DAS is very friendly and fast with their service. Will do business with them again in the future!
Rodney - 5 / 5
Works great! I favor it's compactness.
Jerry - 5 / 5
this switch works well for me in my control panels that are installed in desert and snow environments. They mount on the din rail in the panels.
Julia - 5 / 5
It was everything it said it was. Worked like a champ. I would definitely buy it again if I needed it.
Tony - 5 / 5
This switch has lasted in my control panel that at one time had snow in it. The rest of my equipment in the panel was from other vendors and is no longer working.