tM-7530A UART/CAN converters can help users to implement the communication between UART and CAN network. ICP DAS provides a new solution of UART /CAN converter-tM-7530A. The tM-7530A is a tiny UART/CAN converter to fit narrower environment as a result of its small size. It has isolation on power side and on CAN bus side and its performance is faster than other UART/CAN module. The function of tM-7530A is full compatibly with I-7530 and I-7530T. In additional, it provides new function such as listen only mode. User can use this function to listen to CAN bus messages and error detection. tM-7530A is an economical and practical UART/CAN converter solution.
- Compatible with CAN specification 2.0A and 2.0B
- Fully compatible with ISO 11898-2 standard
- Support various CAN baud rate from 10K bps to 1M bps
- Support user-defined CAN baud rate
- Support various UART baud rate from 110 bps to 230400 bps
- Build-in selectable 120 ? terminator resistor
- Software configurable CAN and UART communication parameters
- Power, data flow, and error indicator for CAN and UART
- Watchdog inside
- Support pair connection mode
- Software buffer on CAN bus side and UART side
- Support user-defined end of characters on pair connection mode
- Support listen only mode · Support time stamp response on UART side
- CAN bus baud rate configuration
- CAN bus ID filter configuration
- CAN 2.0A or CAN 2.0B specification selection
- UART baud rate and data format configuration
- Communication mode(normal , pair connection , and listen only mode ) configuration
- Easy test to transmit/receive CAN messages
- CAN bus data flow detection
- Group Send CAN messages for special application
- Trigger event setting for advance received CAN messages. · Integrate all CAN bus converter utility of ICP DAS.
- Control System
- Building Automation
- Factory Automation
- Distributed data acquisition
|Performance test: from CAN to RS-232(115200, n, 8, 1). Unit: Frames Per Second (FPS).|
|Performance test: from RS-232(115200, n, 8, 1) to CAN. Unit: Frames Per Second (FPS).|
7-pins screwed terminal block(CAN_H, CAN_L, CAN_GND)
Baud Rate (bps)
10 k, 20 k, 50 k, 125 k, 250 k, 500 k, 800 k, 1 Mbps
3000 VDC for DC-to-DC, 2500 Vrms for photo-couple
Build-in selectable 120 ? terminator resistor
ISO-11898-2, CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B
RS-232, RS-485, RS-422
10-pins screwed terminal block
Baud Rate (bps)
110, 150, 300, 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400
5, 6, 7, 8
None, Even, Odd
ON LED: Power and Data Flow; ERR LED: Error Status
+10 ~ +30 VDC
Power reverse polarity protection, Over-voltage brown-out protection
52mm x 93mm x 27mm (W x L x H)
-25 ~ 75°C
-30 ~ 80°C
10 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing
Customers who bought this item also purchased the following items.
CANopen Remote I,O U...
24V , 1A 24W Power S...
USB to RS-232 , RS-4...
Intelligent tiny RS-...
Modbus RTU to CAN co...
RS-232,485,422 to CA...
Intelligent RS-232 t...