I-7565M-FD is a USB to CAN/CAN FD (CAN with Flexible Data-Rate) converter with two CAN channels. It allows transmitting/receiving CAN/CAN FD frames and supports CAN2.0A/2.0B and CAN FD (ISO/Bosch) specifications and different baud rates for CAN/CAN FD frame. (10 kbps to 1000 kbps for CAN arbitration phase and 100 kbps to 3000 kbps for CAN FD data phase). When connecting I-7565M-FD to PC, PC will load the relevant device driver automatically (hot plug & play). Therefore, users can make data collection and processing of CAN Bus network easier and quicker by applying I-7565M-FD. The application fields can be CAN Bus monitoring, building automation, remote data acquisition, environment control and monitoring, laboratory equipment & research, factory automation, etc.
The following is the application structure for the USB to CAN/CAN FD module. The PC can be the CAN host, monitor or HMI to access/control the CAN/CAN FD devices through the CAN network by the I-7565M-FD Converter. The module let users to communicate with CAN/CAN FD devices easily from PC with USB interface.
- Control System
- Building Automation
- Factory Automation
- Monitor System
- Vehicle Automation
- Compatible with USB 2.0 (High Speed)
- Compatible with the ISO 11898-2 standard
- Compatible with CAN specification 2.0 A/B and FD
- CAN FD support for ISO and Non-ISO (Bosch) standards switchable
- CAN FD bit rates for data field from 100 kbps to 3000 kbps
- CAN bit rates from 10 kbps to 1000 kbps
- Support CAN Bus message filter configuration
- Time stamp resolution 1ms.
- Voltage supply via USB
- Watchdog inside
- Provide PWR, CAN Tx/Rx and CAN status indication LEDs
- Built-in dip-switch to select 120 ohm terminal resister for CAN Bus
- Support firmware update via USB
- Provide utility tool for users module setting and CAN Bus communication testing conveniently
- Provide API library for user program development
- Provide CAN Bus baud rate / acceptance filter configuration
- Easily transmit/receive CAN/CAN FD messages for testing and display the time-stamp of each received CAN/CAN FD message
- Provide saving the CAN/CAN FD message as “TXT” file for data log
- Provide sending CAN/CAN FD message by using the internal timer of module for high precision transmission
- Check / Reset module status remotely and get current CAN/CAN FD messages flow
|Connector||8-pin terminal-block connector|
|Transmission Speed||CAN bit rates: 10 ~ 1000 kbps,
CAN FD bit rates for data field: 100 ~ 3000 kbps
|Terminal Resistor||DIP switch for the 120 ? terminal resistor|
|Isolation||3000 VDC for DC-to-DC, 2500 Vrms for photocoupler|
|Specification||ISO 11898-2, CAN 2.0 A/B and FD|
|CAN Filter Configuration||Selectable via Utility tool|
|Receive Buffer||128 data frames|
|Max Data Flow||3000 fps for Tx/Rx (Total CAN ports)|
|Connector||USB Type B x 1|
|Compatibility||USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbps)|
|Software Driver||Built-in Windows 7/8.1/10|
|Round LED||Power, MS, CAN1, CAN2, CAN1_ST, CAN2_ST LEDs|
|Power supply||USB power delivery|
|Power Consumption||1.5 W (Max.)|
|Dimensions||111.0 mm x 102.0 mm x 27.0 mm (W x L x H)|
|Operating Temp.||-25 ~ 75°C|
|Storage Temp.||-30 ~ 80°C|
|Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing|
Customers who bought this item also purchased the following items.
1.8M USB 2.0 A-Male ...
7 Channel Surge Prot...
EPR-25-24 is a 24V,1...
CAN Ethernet Gateway...
Modbus RTU to CAN co...
USB to CAN Converter...