PISO-ENCODER/300/600 has a 3-axis or 6-axis encoder counter. Each axis has a 32-bit, true counter with maximum counting rate of 1MHz. The Index reset resets by using a C+/C- channel, which will reset every revolution. The hardware reset resets by an external pin (HR1 ~ HR6). The HR1 ~ HR6 also can be a digital input. 8-channel digital outputs are also provided. 2500Vrms photo couplers isolate the digital I/O. This board provides DOS, windows 95 and windows NT drivers.
The counting mode has 3 types of selections:
- QUADRANT mode,
- CW_CCW mode
- PULSE_DIR mode.
3 kinds of counter reset modes are provided:
- Register Reset
- Index Reset
- Hardware Reset.
- PCI bus
- 3-axis Encoder counter
- True 32 bits counter
- Maximum counting rate: 1MHz.
- Third-order internal digital filter.
- Counting mode: Quadrant, CW_CCW, PULSE_DIR
- A+, A-, B+, B-, C+, C- inputs.
- Programmable reset counter function.
- Index (C channel) reset counter function.
- Hardware reset (HR1 ~ HR6), reset counter function
- SCSI-II 68-pin connector.
- Number of axis: 3 or 6
- PCI bus
- Counter Resolution: 32-bit
- Maximum pulse rate: 1MHz.
- 8 digital outputs
- 2500V optical isolation
- Connector: SCSI-II 68-pin female connector
- Power Consumption: +5V @ 500mA
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 80°C
- Humidity: 0 to 90% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 157mm x 106mm