Universal PCI, 2-Channel Isolated Analog Output Board. Includes two CA-PC09M D-Sub connectors
The PISO-DA2U has 2 analog output channels with high-voltage isolation protection and provides universal PCI interface (3.3 V/5 V). The PISO-DA2U is fully compatible with the PISO-DA2, and users can replace the PISO-DA2 by the PISO-DA2U directly without software/driver modification.
The built-in high-quality isolation components on the PISO-DA2U make it featuring 3750 VDC bus-typed and channel-channel isolation, and offer durable abilities. For the PISO-DA2U, the voltage output ranges are +/-10 V, +/-5 V, 0~+10 V and 0~+5 V and the current output ranges are 0 ~ 20 mA and 4 ~ 20 mA. In addition, the PISO-DA2U also features the following advantages by ICP DAS's innovation:
1. Accurate and easy-to-use calibration:
ICP DAS provides the software calibration instead of the manual calibration so that no jumpers and trim-pots are required anymore. The calibration data can be saved in the EEPROM for long-term use.
2. Channel to channel configuration:
Each channel can be individually configured as voltage or current output with different output range.
3. Card ID:
ICP DAS provides the card ID function for PISO-DA2U. Users can set a card ID for each card so that when more than two boards are used in a computer at the same moment, users can still instantly recognize them one by one.
PISO-DA2U supports a wide range of operating systems like Linux, DOS, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows NT and Windows XP 32-Bit. Moreover, ICP DAS provides all the DLL and Active X for users, and sample programs covering from Turbo C++, Borland C++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabView are also provided for intuitive and fast learning!
- Supports both +5 V and +3.3 V PCI bus for PISO-DA2U
- Supports +5 V PCI bus for PISO-DA2
- Two independent 12-bit analog output channels
- 3750 VDC bus and channels isolation protection
- 3000 VDC power isolation protection
- Software calibration
- Unipolar or bipolar output available from each converter
- Two pacer timer interrupt source
- Double-buffered D/A latch
- The calibration data is fully stored in EEPROM
- DOS Lib and TC/BC/MSC sample program (source codes included)
- DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 98/NT/2000
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET sample programs with source codes
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows
- Driver for Linux
Reference & Support
|Isolation Voltage||3750 V (Bus Type, CH-to-CH)|
|Accuracy||0.015% of FSR ± 1/2 LSB @ 25 °C, ± 10 V|
|Output Range||Voltage:+/-10 V,+/-5 V,0 ~ 10 V,0 ~ 5 V
Current: 0 ~ 20 mA, 4 ~ 20 mA
|Output Driving||+/- 5 mA|
|Slew Rate||0.3 V/μs|
|Output Impedance||0.1 Ω max.|
|Bus Type||3.3 V / 5 V Universal PCI, 32-bit, 33 MHz|
|I/O Connector||Male DB9 x 2|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||189 mm x 98 mm x 22 mm|
|Power Consumption||1350 mA @ +5 V|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 60 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ~ 70 °C|
|Humidity||5 ~ 85% RH, non-condensing|