FeaturesPCISA-7520R is a RS-232 to RS-422 / RS-485 Converter Card Communication Board with D-sub 9-pin cable. It is a bus powered version of our I-7520AR module. It provides the convienence and space saving of internal mounting of the converter. It does not require an external power supply. This card does not add additional com ports to the PC. It requires connection to an existing RS-232 com port, optional cable is part number CA-0915.
- PCI or ISA bus powered
- Input: RS-232 protocol
- Output: RS-485/422 protocol
- Self Tuner inside
- Auto switching baud rate: 300 ~ 115200 BPS
- 256 modules max. in one RS-485 network without repeater
- 2048 modules max. in one RS-485 network with repeater
- Isolation voltage: 3000VDC
- Repeater request: 4,000 feet or over 256 modules
- Power consumption: 2.2W max
RS-232 to RS-485 Con...
RS-232 to RS-422,RS-...
RS-232 to RS-485 con...