The PCI-1002LU/HU universal PCI card supports 3.3 V/5 V PCI bus and is the new generation product that ICP DAS provides to meet RoHS compliance. The new PCI-1002LU/HU (universal PCI) are totally compatible with the PCI-1002L/H (PCI), and users can replace the PCI-1002L/H directly by the PCI-1002LU/HU without software/driver modification.
The PCI-1002 series is a family of A/D board and features low-gain 110 kS/s or high-gain 44 kS/s analog input. It provides 12-bit 32 single-ended or 16 differential analog inputs, 16 digital input and 16 digital output channels.
The PCI-1002 series supports various OS such as Linux, DOS, Windows 98/NT/2000 and 32-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7. It also provides the DLL and Active X control, and various language sample programs in Turbo C++, Borland c++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW to help users to quickly and easily develop their applications.
- Universal PCI card, supports both 5 V and 3.3 V PCI bus.
- 12-bit resolution, 100 kS/s high-speed AD converter.
- 32 single-ended/ 16 differential inputs
- The max. sampling rate is low-gain 110 kS/s or high-gain 44 kS/s.
- 16 digital input / 16 digital output channels
- PCI-1002LU : programmable low gain:1, 2, 4, 8,
- PCI-1002HU: programmable high gain:1, 10, 100, 1000.
- Internal / external trigger.
- Half size board
- Digital input port can be set to pull-high or pull-low(PCI-1002 LU/HU only).
- Laboratory automation
- Production test
- Sensor interface
- DOS Lib and TC/BC/MSC sample program (with source codes)
- DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 95/98/NT/2K.
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7.
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET sample programs with source codes are included.
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows.
- Driver for Linux.
Reference & Support