PCI-1002H/S (with DB-1825 daughter board & cable)
110KS/s 12 bit A/D Board (High Gain)
FeaturesThe PCI-1002 series is a family of A/D boards for PCs with a PCI bus. It features 110KHz data acquisition under DOS and Windows. The PCI-1202H/1202L provides 32 single-ended or 16 differential inputs, 16 digital input and digital output channels. The -H means high gain model and the -L means low gain model. The PCI-1202 series provides three flexible external trigger modes: pre-trigger, post-trigger and external pacer trigger.
- PCI bus
- 12-bit 110KHz A/D converter
- PCI-1002H/-1002L, 32 single-ended/ 16 differential inputs
- The sampling rates of single channel or multiple
- Channels is 110 K samples/s
- Three different external trigger : post-trigger, pre-trigger, middle trigger
- 16 digital input / 16 digital output channels
- 1002L : programmable low gain:1, 2, 4, 8.
- 1002H: programmable high gain:1, 10, 100, 1000.
- Internal / external trigger.
- Half size board
- Digital I/O
- Inputs : 16 channels ; TTL levels
- Outputs : 16 channels ; TTL levels
- Internal pacer timer : 16 bit, 8MHz input
- External pacer timer : 16 bit, 8MHz input
- Machine independent timer : 16 bit, 8MHz input
- Power Requirements : +5V 350mA (max)
- Operating temp.: 0°C - 50°C
- Storage temp.: -20°C to 70°C
- Humility: 0 to 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 175 mm x 105 mm