CANbus Isolated Repeater. Supports operating temperatures between -25 to 75°C.
I-7531 is a CAN repeater used to establish a physical coupling of two or more segments of a CAN bus system. Users can implement tree or star topologies as well as long drop lines with I-7531. Connecting via I-7531, the division of a CAN system into several subsystems increases the maximum number of bus nodes. I-7531 is an optically isolated CAN repeater which provides 2500 Vrms of optical isolation. It allows you to separate and protect critical segments of the system from the rest of a CAN network. Its galvanic isolation isolates both CAN segments from each other as well as from the power supply. The CAN connection of I-7531 is through terminal blocks. A power supply of 10-30 VDC is required. I-7531 is housed in a rugged DIN-Rail mountable box, making it easy to install in an industrial cabinet. I-7531 can be used in CANopen, DeviceNet and generic ISO-11898 standard applications.
- Control Systems
- Building Automation
- Factory Automation
- Distributed Data Acquisition
Reference & Support
- Supports CAN 2.0A / CAN 2.0B
- Photo-coupler Isolation between 2 CAN ports: 2500V rms
- Power Consumption: 2W max
- DIN Rail Mountable
- Removable Terminal Block.
- CAN Termination Resistors are Integrated (can be disabled)
- Power Supply is with 3KV Galvanic Isolation Between 2 CAN Ports
- Power Supply: +10 ~ +30VDC
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +75°C
- Humidity: 5~ 95%
- Dimensions: 123 mm x 72 mm x 33 mm
24V / 0.2A 4.8W Power Supply
24V / 1.7A 40.8W Power Supply