I-7513 - Three-way Isolated RS-485 Hub
Three-Way Isolated RS-485 to 3-port RS-485 Hub. Expands RS-485 Network up to 4000 Feet (1200 Meters) by Splitting One RS-485 Network into Three. 3000V DC Isolation and ESD Protection. Supports Operating Temperatures of -25 to 75°C (-13F ~ 167F).
The I-7513 is an industrial isolated RS-485 hub with three-way active star wiring. It can be used to expand RS-485 network by splitting one RS-485 network into three, as well as increase the maximum distance of a RS-485 up to 4000 feet (1.2km) and increase the maximum number of nodes. The unit has 3 independent RS-485 output channels - each of the channel comes with their own driver to transmit signals. The I-7513 can work as both a hub and repeater. Each output channel can be connected to another hub. It features 3000 VDC isolation protection and ESD protection, which helps effectively protect your system. The I-7513 RS-485 hub ensures fast data transmission - it supports up to 115.2k baud rate and features data auto-switching and a built-in self-tuner. It is an easy-to-use plug-and-play RS-485 hub that doesn't require manual settings, software drivers or flow control. It can be easily mounted on a din rail.
- Industrial Isolated RS-485 hub
- Expands RS-485 Network to up to 4000 Feet (1.2km) by Splitting One RS-485 Network into Three
- Each channel on the hub has its own RS-485 driver.
- Better Protection: 3000V DC Isolation on Each of the Three RS-485 Channels
- Input (Master): 1 RS-485 Channel: Data+, Data-
- Output (Slave): 3 RS-485 Channels: Data+, Data-
- Fast Speed: Built-in Self Tuner, Supports Speed up to 115200 bps
- Auto Switching Baud Rate, Plug and Play, Easy-to-use
- No Software or Flow Control Required.
- No DIP Switch or Jumper Settings Needed.
- Easy to install: Din rail mount and plug-in screw terminal block connector
- External Power Input: +10V DC ~ +30V DC
- Low Power Consumption: 2.2W (Maximum)
- Operating temperature: -13F to 167F (-25ºC to 75ºC).
- Surface Mount Technology manufactured to RoHS and ISO-9001 standards.
- Free technical support and 1-year Free Warrranty. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Reference & Support
|Input (Master)||1 RS-485 Channel: Data+, Data-|
|Output (Slave)||3 RS-485 Channels: Data+, Data-|
|Transfer Distance||Max. 1,200 meters at 9.6
kbps; Max. 400 meters at 115.2 kbps
(Belden 9841 2P twisted-pair cable, if different cables are used, the transmission distance may change)
|Self-Tuner Asic Inside||Yes|
|Speed||300 ~ 115200 bps|
|3000 VDC Three Way Isolated Protection||Yes|
|Connection||Removable 10-Pin Terminal Block x 2|
|Input Voltage Range||+10 VDC ~ +30 VDC (Non-isolated)|
|Power Consumption||2.16 W|
|Flammability||Fire Retardant Materials (UL94-V0 Level)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||72 mm x 122 mm x 35 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-25 ~ +75 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 ~ +80 °C|
|Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH, non-condensing|
RS-232 to RS-485 Con...
USB to RS-232 , RS-4...
RS-232 to RS-485 con...
Small Industrial Enc...
24V , 0.2A 4.8W Powe...
24V , 1.7A 40.8W Pow...
24V , 1A 24W Power S...
The I-3625-ENC IP66 ...
Reviews - Write a Review - Sort by - Newest - Oldest - Highest Rated - Lowest Rated
Eric T. - 5 / 5
We're using it with M-7017RC analog input remote I/O to extend the RS-485 network. It works great and is reasonably priced! Will buy from them again.