PC-based I/O control systems are widely used in measurement and control system applications. But sometimes it is very difficult to meet the demands of critical timing control missions. As a result of the special features of FRnet, such as real I/O synchronization and fixed scan time, FRB boards can be added to PC-based systems to give additional PLC-like control functions, with no need to mix PC-based controllers with PLCs. The FRB-200U supports both 5V and 3.3V while the FRB-100/200 PCI card supports 5V PCI bus only. The FRB-200U (Universal PCI version) is fully compatible with the FRB-100/200.
Traditional high-channel-count I/O cards occupy several PC slots, and the bulky cables can be difficult to handle. Several FRB boards can be combined to work together to control thousands of I/O channels. Reduced cabling, lower labor costs, easy installation and higher reliability are the major advantages of an FRnet solution.
The FRB-100/200/200U is an isolated FRnet communication board. The FRB-100 has a single FRnet port, while the FRB-200/200U has two FRnet ports. Each FRnet port can control a maximum of 16 communication nodes, numbered from 0 to 15. Each single node of the remote I/O module can control a maximum of 16 DI/DO (8 DI and 8 DO) channels. In other words, each FRnet port can control a maximum of 256 DI/DO (128 DI and 128 DO) channels.
- Industrial Automation
- Remote I/O control
- Building Automation
- Parking Lot Management
- Communication speed: 250Kbps
- Cyclic Scan time:
128 input/128 output email@example.com ms
- Communication distance: 400m max
- Wire cable: (shielded) Twisted-pair cable
- Power consumption: 5V DC @ 250mA(max)
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ +55°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ +65°C
- Storage humidity: 0% ~ 90% RH, non-condensing
- Dimensions: 120 mm x 90 mm
Reference & Support
- Reduced Wiring two-wire cabling
- Innovative token-stream communication technology
- Real-time I/O synchronization capabilities
- Fixed cyclic scan time for deterministic control
- High speed distributed I/O control capabilities
- Memory-mapping I/O programming
- Easily programmable
- No software overhead for protocol processing
- FRB-100/200: PCI card supports 5V PCI bus.
- FRB-200U: Universal PCI card, supports both 5V and 3.3V PCI bus.
Isolated PCI Bus FRn...
Small Industrial Enc...
24V , 0.2A 4.8W Powe...
24V , 1.7A 40.8W Pow...
24V , 1A 24W Power S...