ICP DAS WinPAC-8x46 Series (WP-8146/8446/8846) is the new generation WinCE based PAC (Programmable Automation Controller). It features the powerful InduSoft Web Studio and ISaGRAF. InduSoft is a powerful integrated collection of e-automation development tool that includes all the building blocks needed to develop Human Machine Interface (HMI) and Super-visory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems. ISaGRAF is a PLC-like software and supports all five IEC61131-3 languages (LD, ST, FBD, SFC, and FC). WinPAC-8x46 equips a PXA270 CPU (520MHz) running a Windows CE.NET 5.0 Operating System, variant connectivity (10/100 Base-TX dual Ethernet Ports, 2 or 4 RS-232/485 ports, 1 VGA, 1 USB port) and 1/4/8 slots for high performance Parallel-type I/O modules (High Profile I-8K series) and Serial-type I/O modules (Hot-Swap High Profile I-87K I/O modules). 128 MB SRAM, 512 KB dual battery backup SRAM, 96 MB FLASH & 16 GB microSD are included. For redundant support: dual Watchdog Timers, redundant power inputs, dual battery backup SRAM, and dual Ethernet Ports are provided. WinPAC-8x47 Series will definately upgrade your system!
- WinPAC-8000 Software Features
- Windows CE.NET 5.0
- Remote Maintenance via FTP Server and VCEP software
- Built-in OPC Server (Quicker)
- Rich Software Solutions (VS.NET 2003/2005/2008 and eVC)
- Upgrading applications from WinCon-8000 to WinPAC-8000 just Copy and Play
- WinPAC-8000 Hardware Features
- Built-in VGA Port
- I/O Module Hot Swap Ability (only for high profile I-87K modules)
- Rich I/O Expansion Ability (RS-232/485, Ethernet, FRnet, CAN)
- Built-in Flash Disk (96MB)
- Dual Watchdog Timer, Battery-Backup (512KB), and Ethernet Port
- Redundant Power Input
InduSoft Web Studio General Features
IWS applications run on microcomputers connected to real-time to machines or processors through WinPAC programmable controllers, remote I/O devices, and other data acquisition equipment. These applications consist of animated operator-interface screens, rollable I/O devices, application tags databases, and optional modules such as alarm monitors, trend charts, recipes, schedulers, and security systems.
- Intuitive scripting language with more than 100 standard functions is provided.
- Conform to industry standards such as Microsoft.NET, OPC, DDE, ODBC, XML
- Full-Featured WinCE-based run-time environment (CE View).
- Dynamic library of symbols - customizable.
- ActiveX container (Windows NT/2000/XP/CE).
- Automatic e-mail (SMTP) and dial-up connection interface supported.
- Provides multi-level security for applications, including the Internet and Intranet
ISaGRAF General Features
- Support five IEC61131-3 languages, LD, ST, FBD, SFC, IL plus FC.
- Modbus RTU/TCP protocol to integrate to SCADA software and HMI
- Controller to Controller Data Exchange via Ethernet: Ebus.
- All I-7000 & I-87K series I/O modules can be integrated as remote I/O modules.
- Auto-scan I/O : Automatically scan I/O boards & declare I/O variables.
- Motion: Motion control is available when I-8091 boards integrated.
- Web HMI: Monitoring and control the local or remote controller via the Internet Explorer running on your PC
Reference & Support
Windows CE 5.0
.Net Compact Framework
FTP Server, Web Server
|InduSoft Software||InduSoft Web Studio v6.1 Service Pack 3|
|ISaGRAF Software||ISaGRAF Version 3 : IEC 61131-3 standard. Languages: LD, ST, FBD, SFC, IL & FC|
|Others||Options: Microsoft EVC++4.0 or VS.NET 2003/2005/2008 (VB.NET 2003/2005/2008, C#.NET 2003/2005/2008)|
|Web HMI||Support Web HMI function, PC running Internet Explorer can access to the WP-8x46 via Local Ethernet or Internet or dial Modem, monitoring and control.|
|Security||Web HMI supports three levels user name and password protection|
|Input Range||+10 ~ +30 VDC (unregulated)|
|Redundant Power Inputs||Yes, with one power relay (1 A @ 24 VDC) for alarm|
WP-8146: 1.0 A, 5 V supply to CPU and backplane; 0.6 A, 5 V supply to I/O expansion slots, total 8 W
|Consumption||WP-8146: 7.3 W (0.3 A @ 24 V);
WP-8446: 9.1 W (0.38 A @ 24 V);
WP-8846: 9.6 W (0.4 A @ 24 V);
|Temperature||Operating: -25 °C ~ +75 °C ( -13 ° F ~ +167 ° F) ,
Storage : -30 °C ~ +85 °C ( -40 ° F ~ +176 ° F)
|Humidity||5 % ~ 95 % RH (non-condensed)|
|CPU||CPU: PXA270, 32-bit and 520 MHz or compatible|
|Dual Watchdog Timer||Watchdog: Dual Watchdog Timer|
|RTC (Real Time Clock)||Gives hour, minute, sec, day of week, day of month, month & year, valid up from 1980 ~ 2079|
Dual Battery Backup SRAM
512 KB (for 5 years data retain while power off)
|FLASH||96 MB (64 MB for OS image, 31 MB for built-in Flash disk, 1 MB for registry)|
Expansion Flash Memory
microSD socket with 16 GB flash card
|EEPROM||16 KB, Data retention: 40 years. 1,000,000 erase/write cycles|
WP-8146: 1 slot (slot0); WP-8446: 4 slots (slot0 ~ slot3); WP-8846: 8 slots (slot0 ~ slot7);
|Rotary Switch||Yes (0~9)|
WP-8446 & WP-8846: Yes, 8 bits DIP Switch; WP-8146 : no DIP Switch
|LED, NET ID||1 programmable LED indicator. NET ID: From 1 ~ 255, set by software|
|Unique Serial Number||Yes,64-bit hardware unique serial number|
|VGA Port||1 VGA port (800 x 600 resolution)|
|USB Port||one USB 1.1 Host ports for USB mouse, keyboard or USB drive|
Internal communication with the I-87K High Profile modules in slots
RS-232 (RxD, TxD, and GND); Non-isolation; Speed: 115200 bps max.
RS-485 (D2+, D2-; self-tuner ASIC inside); 2500 VDC isolation for 1 slot controller and 3000 VDC isolation for 4/8 slots controller; Speed: 115200 bps max.
RS-232/RS-485 (RxD, TxD, CTS, RTS and GND for RS-232,
|COM4||RS-232 (RxD, TxD, CTS, RTS, DSR, DTR, CD, RI and GND); Non-isolation; Speed: 115200 bps max. (WP-8149 has no COM3 & COM4.)|
Dual Ethernet Ports
2 Ethernet Ports: LAN1 & LAN2, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet Controller
8-channel PWM Output...
8-channel Digital ln...
16-channel Isolated ...
8-channel Relay Outp...
Unmanaged 5-Port Ind...
24V , 1.7A 40.8W Pow...
24V , 5A 120W Power ...