WP-8839 - InduSoft based WinPAC-8000 with 8 I/O slots, Windows CE.NET 5.0
InduSoft based WinPAC-8000 with 8 I/O slots, Windows CE.NET 5.0
This product is phased out and replaced by WP-8849
WinPAC-8xx9 Series (WP-8139/8439/8839, WP-8149/8449/8849) is the second generation Windows CE based InduSoft PAC of ICP DAS. It equips PXA270 CPU (520MHz) running a Windows CE .NET 5.0 operating system, variant connectivities (VGA, USB, Ethernet, RS-232/485) and 1/4/8 slots for high performance parallel I/O modules (high profile I-8K series) and serial-type I/O modules (high profile I-87K I/O modules).
Its operating system,Windows CE 5.0, has many advantages, including hard real-time capability, small core size, fast boot speed, interrupt handling at a deeper level, achievable deterministic control and low cost. Using Windows CE 5.0 in the WinPAC-8000 gives it the ability to run PC-based Control software such as Visual Basic.NET, Visual C#, Embedded Visual C++, SCADA software, Soft PLC …etc.
InduSoft Web Studio General Features
IWS applications run on microcomputers connected in real-time to machines or processors through WinPAC programmable controllers, remote I/O devices, and other data acquisition equipment. These applications consist of animated operator-interface screens, rollable I/O devices, an application tags database, and optional modules such as alarm monitors, trend charts, recipes, schedulers, and a security system.
InduSoft Integrated with WinPAC-8000
- Easy steps to accomplish your system.
- Communication drivers are provided by ICP DAS.
- Monitor and control system from both sites (WinPAC) and control room (PC)
- DCON Protocol for ICP DAS embedded controllers or I/O modules is provided.
- Supports more than 200 Communication drivers such as Siemens, Omron and so forth.
- InduSoft supports Modbus / OPC / DDE / TCP/IP / SNMP Client and Server.
Access Database Easily
- Supports third-party SQL relational databases such as SQL Server, MS Access, Excel, Oracle ...etc.
- Database connectivety from any platform supported by IWS or CEView, through the unique Studio Database Gateway.
- Supports Secondary Database in the modes "Redundancy" or "Store and Forward" to increase the reliability of the system and avoid loss of data.
Web Thin Clients
- Use a regular WEB Browser (Internet Explorer) to host the application.
- Requests online and history data from the Server where InduSoft Web Studio is running, becoming a CLIENT for the data.
- Provide Multi-level security for applications, including the Internet and Intranet.
Useful Package Tool is Provided
ICP DAS has released a package tool for InduSoft. The package tool is integrated with several ActiveX objects and communication tools, including "GSM_ActiveX", "SHM_ActiveX", "COM_ActiveX" and "COM Port Communication Tool"...etc.
- By using ActiveX objects provided by ICP DAS in InduSoft, user can easily develop multi-function application.
- Reduce the number of used drivers.
- To integrate with GSM/GPRS external modem easily.
- Provide an easy way to exchange data between InduSoft and other Programs.
- Built-in VGA Port
- I/O Module Hot Swap Ability (Will be available)
(For High Profile I-87K Modules Only)
- Rich I/O Expansion Ability (RS-232/485, Ethernet, FRnet, CAN)
- Built-In Flash Disk (31 MB for WP-8x4x, 63 MB for WP-8x3x)
- Dual Watchdog Timer
- Dual Battery-Backup SRAM (512KB)
- Dual Ethernet Ports
- Redundant Power Input
- Ventilated Housing Design Allows Operation Between -25℃ ~ +75℃
|OS||Windows CE 5.0|
|.Net Compact Framework||2.0|
|Embedded Service||FTP server, Web server (supports VB script, JAVA script), Embedded SQL server|
|SDK Provided||Dll for eVC, Dll for Visual Studio.Net 2003/2005/2008|
|InduSoft Software||InduSoft Web Studio v6.1 Service Pack 6|
|Non-InduSoft||Options: Microsoft EVC++4.0 or VS.NET 2003/2005/2008 (VB.NET 2003/2005/2008, C#.NET 2003/2005/2008)|
|Web HMI||Support Web HMI function, PC running Internet Explorer can access to the WP-8x49 via Local Ethernet or Internet or dial Modem, monitoring and control.|
|Security||Web HMI supports three levels user name and password protection|
|CPU||PXA270 or compatible (32-bit and 520 MHz)|
|Dual Battery Backup SRAM||512 Kbytes (for 5 years data retain)|
|Flash||WP-8x39: 128 MB (64, 63, 1)|
|WP-8x49: 96 MB (64 MB for OS image, 31 MB for built-in Flash disk, 1 MB for registry)|
|Data Retention: 40 years; 1,000,000 erase/write cycles|
WP-8x39: with one 2 GB microSD card (can support 16 GB microSD card)
|WP-8x49: with one 1 GB microSD card (can support 16 GB microSD card)|
|RTC (real time clock)||Year-2000 compliance; seconds, minutes, hours, date of the month; month, year, valid up from 1980 to 2079|
|64-bit Hardware Serial Number||Yes|
|Dual Watchdog Timer||Yes|
|Programmable LED Indicator||1|
|Rotary Switch||Yes (0 ~ 9)|
|DIP Switch||Yes (8 bits)|
|VGA & Communication Ports|
|VGA||WP-8x39: resolution: 1024 x 768, 800 x 600, 640 x 480; with one extra GPU.|
|WP-8x49: resolution: 800 x 600, 640 x 480; without extra GPU.|
|Ethernet||RJ-45 x 2, 10/100 Base-TX
(Auto-negotiating, LED indicators)
|USB 1.1 (host)||WP-8x39: 2 ports|
|WP-8x49: 1 port|
|COM 0||Internal communication with I-87K modules in slots|
|COM 1||RS-232 (to update firmware) (RXD, TXD and GND); Non-isolation|
|COM 2||RS-485||D2+, D2-; self-tuner ASIC inside|
|COM 3||RS-232/RS-485 (RXD, TXD, CTS, RTS and GND for
RS-232, Data+ and Data- for RS-485); Non-isolation
|COM 4||RS-232 (RXD, TXD, CTS, RTS, DSR, DTR, CD, RI and GND); Non-isolation|
|I/O Expansion Slots|
|Slot Number||8 slots|
|(For High Profile I-87K Modules Only)|
|Hot Plug * Will be available||I/O Module Hot Swap Ability (For High Profile I-87K Modules Only)|
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||355 mm x 132 mm x 111 mm|
|Installation||DIN-Rail or Wall Mounting|
|Operating Temperature||-25 °C ~ +75 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-30 °C ~ +85 °C|
|Ambient Relative Humidity||5% ~ 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Input Range||+10 VDC ~ +30 VDC|
|Redundant Power Inputs||Yes, with one power relay (1 A @ 24 VDC) for alarm|
|Capacity||1.2A, 5V supply to CPU and backplane, 4.8A, 5V supply to I/O expansion slots, total 30 W|
|Consumption||9.6 W (0.4 A @ 24 VDC)|