The PIO-821 series cards are high performing, multifunction board for PC/AT computer compatibility. The PIO-821LU universal PCI card supports 3.3 V/5 V PCI bus while the PIO-821L/H supports 5 V PCI bus. Designed with a 12-bit ADC and the maximum sampling rate of the A/D converter reaches up to about 45K samples/sec.,16 single-ended or 8 differential analog input channels, 12-bit DAC voltage output and 16 TTL-compatible digital input and digital output channels. The PIO-821L/LU provides for low gain (1, 2, 4, 8); and the PIO-821H/HU supports high gain (1, 10, 100, 1000).
The PIO-821HU features a Card ID switch and pull-high/pull-low resisters for DI on board. Allowing users to set a Card ID on a board and recognize the board by the ID via software when using two or more PIO-821HU cards in one computer. The pull-high/ pull-low resisters allow the DI status to be specified when the DI channels are unconnected; the DI status will remain in high or low status other than floating. These cards support various OS such as Linux, DOS, Windows 98/NT/2000 and 32/64-bit Windows 8/7/Vista/XP. DLL and Active X control together with various language sample program based on Turbo C++, Borland c++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW are provided in order to help users to quickly and easily develop their own applications.
The PIO-821LU card is the new generation product that ICP DAS provides to meet RoHS compliance requirement. The new PIO-821LU card is designed as a drop-in replacement for the PIO-821L/H, and users can replace the PIO-821L/H by the PIO-821LU directly without software/driver modification.
- Supports the +5 V PCI Bus for PIO-821L/H
- Supports the +3.3/+5 V PCI bus for PIO-821LU/HU
- The maximum sampling rate of the 12-bit A/D converter is about 45K samples/sec
- 16 single-ended or 8 differential analog input channels
- Software selectable input ranges
- A/D trigger mode: software trigger, pacer trigger, external trigger
- Programmable high gain: 1, 10, 100, 1000 (PIO-821H/HU)
- Programmable low gain: 1,2,4,8 (PIO-821L/LU)
- Input range: ±5V,±0.5V, ±0.05V,±0.005V(PIO-821H/HU)
- Input range: ±5V,±2.5V,±1.25V,±0.625V (PIO-821L/LU)
- 1-channel 12-bit D/A voltage output
- 16-channel 5V/TLL digital input and 16-channel 5V/TTL digital output
- Supports Card ID (SMD Switch) for PIO-821LU/HU
- Digital input port can be set to pull-high or pull-low for PIO-821LU/HU
- Interrupt handling
- High speed data acquisition system.
- Process monitor and control.
- Vibration analysis.
- Digital pattern generator from digital I/O port.
- DOS Lib and TC sample program (source codes included).
- DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 98/NT/2000
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/2008/7/8/10.
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET/VC.NET/MATLAB sample programs with source codes.
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows.
- Driver for Linux.
16 single-ended/8 differential
12-bit, 8 μs Conversion time
45 kS/s. max.
Over voltage Protection
Continuous +/-35 Vp-p
Software, Internal programmable pacer
0.01 % of FSR ±1 LSB @ 25 °C, ± 10 V
+/- 4 ppm/°C of FSR
0.01% of FSR ± 1/2 LSB @ 25 °C, ± 10 V
Unipolar:0 ~ 5 V, 0 ~ 10 V, 0 ~ Ext Ref
+/- 5 mA
0.1 Ω max.
Logic 0: 0.8 V max.
Logic 1: 2.0 V min.
1.2 MHz (Typical)
Logic 0: 0.4 V max.
Logic 1: 2.4 V min.
Sink: 2.4 mA @ 0.8 V
Source: 0.8 mA @ 2.0 V
1.2 MHz (Typical)
3(Internal pacer x 1/Independent x 2)
10 MHz max.
Internal: 2 MHz
3.3 V/5 V Universal PCI, 32-bit, 33 MHz
Female DB37 x 1
20-pin box header x 2
Dimensions (L x W x D)
159 mm x 97 mm x 22 mm
960 mA @ +5 V
0 ~ 60°C
-20 ~ 70°C
5 ~ 85% RH, non-condensing