PCI Express, 32-ch, 12-bit, 44 kS/s High Gain Multi-function DAQ Board. Includes CA-4002 D-Sub connector
- 12-bit resolution, 100 kS/s high-speed AD converter.
- 32 single-ended/ 16 differential inputs.
- The max. sampling rate is low-gain 110 kS/s or high-gain 44 kS/s.
- PCI-1002LU/PEX-1002L: programmable low gain: 1, 2, 4, 8.
- PCI-1002HU/PEX-1002H: programmable high gain: 1, 10, 100, 1000.
- 16 digital input/16 digital output channels.
- Internal/external trigger.
- Half size board.
- Digital input port can be set to pull-high or pull-low.
- Supports PCI Express x1
- Supports Card ID (SMD Switch)
- Universal PCI card, supports the +5 V and +3.3 V PCI Bus.
The PCI-1002LU/HU and PEX-1002LH cards are the new generation product that ICP DAS provides to meet RoHS compliance requirement and is designed as completely compatible with the PCI-1002L/H. Users can replace the PCI-1002L/H by the PCI-1002LU/HU and PEX-1002L/H directly without software/driver modification.
The PCI-1002LU/HU supports 3.3 V/5 V PCI bus, while the PEX-1002L/H supports PCI Express bus. These cards are a family of A/D board and features low-gain 110 kS/s or high-gain 44 kS/s analog input. It provides 12-bit 32 single-ended or 16 differential analog inputs, 16 digital input and 16 digital output channels.
The PEX-1002L/H also adds a Card ID switch on-board. Users can set Card ID on a board and recognize the board by the ID via software when using two or more PEX-1002L/H cards in one computer. The PCI-1002LU/HU and PEX-1002L/H provide The pull-high/ pull-low resisters allow the DI status to be specified when the DI channels are unconnected; the DI status will remain in high or low status other than floating.
These cards support various OS such as Linux, DOS, Windows 98/NT/2000 and 32/64-bit Windows 7/Vista/XP. DLL and Active X control together with various language sample program based on Turbo C++, Borland c++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW are provided in order to help users to quickly and easily develop their own applications.
- Laboratory automation
- Production test
- Sensor interface
- DOS Lib and BC sample program (with source codes)
- DLL and OCX SDK for Windows 95/98/NT/2K.
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/Vista/7.
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET/VC.NET/MATLAB sample programs with source codes are included.
- LabVIEW toolkit for Windows.
- Driver for Linux.
|Channels||32 single-ended/16 differential|
|A/D Converter||12-bit, 8 μs Conversion time|
|Sampling Rate||110 kS/s. max.||44 kS/s. max.|
|Over voltage Protection||Continuous +/-35 Vp-p|
|Input Impedance||10 MΩ/6 pF|
|Trigger Modes||Software, Internal programmable pacer, External (5 V/TTL compatible)|
|Data Transfer||Polling, Interrupt|
|Accuracy||0.01 % of FSR ±1 LSB @ 25 °C, ± 10 V|
|Zero Drift||+/- 4 ppm/°C of FSR|
|Input Voltage||Logic 0: 0.8 V max.
Logic 1: 2.0 V min.
|Response Speed||500 KHz|
|Output Voltage||Logic 0: 0.4 V max.
Logic 1: 2.4 V min.
|Output Capability||Sink: 2.4 mA
Source: 0.8 mA
|Response Speed||500 KHz|
|Channels||3(Independent x 1/Internal pacer x 1/External pacer x 1)|
|Input Frequency||10 MHz max.|
|Reference Clock||Internal: 4 MHz|
|Bus Type||PCI Express x1|
|I/O Connector||Female DB37 x 1
20-pin box header x 2
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||188 mm x 105 mm x 22 mm|
|Power Consumption||800 mA @ +5 V|
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 60 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ~ 70 °C|
|Humidity||5 ~ 85% RH, non-condensing|
|Analog Input Range|