The PCI-1002 series is a family of A/D boards for PCs with a PCI bus. It features 110KHz data acquisition under DOS and Windows. The PCI-1202H/1202L provides 32 single-ended or 16 differential inputs, 16 digital input and digital output channels. The -H means high gain model and the -L means low gain model. The PCI-1202 series provides three flexible external trigger modes: pre-trigger, post-trigger and external pacer trigger.
- PCI bus
- 12-bit 110KHz A/D converter
- PCI-1002H/-1002L, 32 single-ended/ 16 differential inputs
- The sampling rates of single channel or multiple
- Channels is 110 K samples/s
- Three different external trigger : post-trigger, pre-trigger, middle trigger
- 16 digital input / 16 digital output channels
- 1002L : programmable low gain:1, 2, 4, 8.
- 1002H: programmable high gain:1, 10, 100, 1000.
- Internal / external trigger.
- Half size board