Unmanaged 4 Port Industrial 10/100BaseT Ethernet with Fiber 100BaseFX Switch with ST Connector. Secures data transmission by using fiber optic transmission to provide immunity from EMI/RFI interference. *For Multi Mode Use* Comparable to Sixnet, Stride, Hirschmann, and other industrial Ethernet Switches. Supports operating temperatures from 0 ~ +70°C (32F ~ 158F).
This product uses Ethernet for transmitting a signal up to 2 Km(6,600 ft), and is the perfect solution for applications where transmission must be protected from electrical exposure, surges, lightning or chemical corrosion.
The NS-205FT operates at either half or full duplex mode. In full duplex mode The range is 2km with 62.5/ 125μm fiber cables; in half duplex mode, range is 412m with 62.5/ 125μm fiber cables.
The Ethernet supports 10/ 100M auto-negotiation feature and auto MDI /MDIX function.
- Automatic MDI / MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play
- Each port supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation
- Store-and-forward architecture
- Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control
- 3.2Gbps high performance memory bandwidth
- Frame buffer memory:512 Kbit
- Integrated look-up engine with dedicated 1 K unicast MAC addresses.
- Supports +10~+30Vdc voltage
- Supports operating temperatures from 0 ~ +70°C
- DIN rail mount for industrial usage
Reference & Support
24V , 1A 24W Power S...