FeaturesThe I-8xx7 family of ISaGRAF controllers offers a powerful and modular solution, for PLC consumers. The I-8xx7 takes full advantage of ICS Triplex’s ISaGRAF IEC-61131 compatible software, to deliver the ultimate in flexible and easy to use program development. The I-8xx7 is an excellent solution for users looking to implement a powerful localized, Ethernet based, rack mounted control / data acquisition solution. I-8xx7 features include:
- ISaGRAF 3.x target runtime
- Ethernet based control
- IEC-61131 compatibility
- Localized, high speed paralell backplane
- Equipped with MiniOS7 (ROM-DOS like OS)
- Supports IPv4.
- Provides full C library functions for:
- I-8000 I-87K I/O
- 7-segment LED display
- RTC (real time clock)
- and more!
- Firmware can be updated via the RS-232 port
- XServer architecture greatly simplifies programming of TCP/IP protocol
- Supports "VxComm" capabilities for all COM ports (RS-232 and Ethernet)
- Provides a hardware serial number or an ASICKey to protect designated systems.
- Compact I/O Expansion slots allow quick installation of I/O modules
- Built-in watchdog circuit
- Dual Bus designed to support I-8000 & I-87K series I/O modules
- ModBus TCP & RTU (via internal pass through)
- Processor: AMD 80188 @ 40MHz
- SRAM: 512Kb
- Flash ROM: 512Kb
- EEPROM: 2Kb
- Built-in Watchdog Timer
- COM0: Internal use
- COM1: RS-232/Program download port
- COM2: Ethernet 10 Base T NE2000 compatible
- COM3: RS-232/485
- S-MMI: Small Man Machine Interface (LED Display)
- I/O Expansion Slots: 0, 4, 8
- Power Supply: 20W / Unregulated +10Vdc to +30Vdc
- Din Rail Mount
- Operating Temp.: -25°C to 75°C
- Storage Temp.: -25°C to 75°C
- Humidity: 5 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
- 418 x 110 x 75.5 mm
8 Channel Universal ...
4 Channel RTD Input ...
16 Channel Isolated ...
32 Channel Isolated ...
24V , 1.7A 40.8W Pow...
24V , 1A 24W Power S...