Isolated 16 Channel Digital Output EtherNet/IP EIP-2000 Series Module. Supports operating temperatures from -25°C ~ +75°C (-13°F ~ +167°F)
The EIP-2000 is an industrial remote I/O module series supporting the EtherNet/IP protocol. Users can seamlessly integrate these modules into the Ethernet network from the industrial floor to the enterprise. The EIP-2000 allows daisy chain connection which permits flexibility in locating devices, eases installation and lowers infrastructure costs. All the modules can be deployed in the network topologies such as star, line or ring. The isolation design protects the EIP-2000 against harmful interference.
The EIP-2042 is a remote digital output module with 16 outputs. It is designed as an EtherNet/IP adapter. Users can obtain the output status as well as the connection status of the EIP-2042 by the LEDs indication. In addition, ICPDAS provides this software utility to easily configure and test the EIP-2000 modules via Ethernet.
- Building Automation
- Factory Automation
- Machine Automation
- Remote Maintenance
- Remote diagnosis
- Testing Equipment
- Transfer protocol: EtherNet/IP
- Powerful 32-bit MCU handles efficient network traffic
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, RJ-45 x 2 (Auto-negotiating, auto MDI/MDIX, LED Indicators)
- Support ARP,TCP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP, BOOTP and TFTP protocols
- Easy firmware update via Ethernet
- Removable terminal block connector
- LED display to indicate the I/O status
- Built-in I/O
- DO: 16 Channels
- RoHS compliant
ICP DAS provides the EIP-2000 configuration utility for Windows 2K/XP/Vista and Win 7.
- Network parameters configuration
- Functions configuration such as Power-On-Value and Safe-Value
- Easy test to transmit/receive the I/O status by EtherNet/IP
- Setting files management.
Reference & Support
|Isolation Voltage||3750 VDC|
|Load Voltage||+3.5 ~ +50 V|
|Max. Load Current||700mA per channel|
|Connector||10/100 Base-TX, 8-pin RJ-45 x 2
Support daisy chain connection.
|Standard Supported||IEEE 802.3 Ethernet/IP|
|Input Voltage Range||10V ~ 30V|
|Dimensions||110mm x 90mm x 33mm (H x W x D)|
|Operating Temperature||-25℃ ~ +75℃|
|Storage Temperature||-30℃ ~ +80℃|